Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class
About the Program
The Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class is an exciting opportunity for young and mid-management professionals to enhance their leadership skills and integrate their Catholic faith in the workplace. Participants will grow in awareness and understanding of Catholic Charities Atlanta and other service organizations throughout North Georgia. Additionally, these selected professionals will:
- Learn their role as a servant leader,
- Develop tools for communicating the Catholic message in a secular business world through experts in professional and business ethics,
- Gain insight, from a Catholic perspective, on issues and struggles in the workplace that they may affect through leadership and service.
Applying for the CCA Leadership Class 2014
Nominations for the 2014 Leadership Class will be accepted through May 2, 2014. Applications are due by June 20, 2014.
Mentor Program Information
The Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class provides an opportunity for senior Catholic business leaders to serve as mentors to high potential young Catholics who wish to develop their servant leadership skills within their organization. If you would like to be a mentor for the 2014, please fill out and submit the form below.
The mission of Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class is to inspire and empower Catholic men and women to become servant leaders through development, education, and active mentoring by the Catholic business community. Affiliation with the Leadership Class provides companies and organizations several unique opportunities to strongly support this important program. Please consider sponsoring a workshop or becoming a general sponsor. Sponsorship benefits include recognition on the CCA website, in printed Leadership Class materials, and in print ads. See below for more information:
- Sponsorship Opportunities and Commitment Form
Thank you to our 2013 Leadership Class Sponsors
Atlanta Catholic Business Conference
Integrated Catholic Life E-Magazine
Aquinas Center for Theology at Emory University
Greg and Mary Thompson
Joe and Sue Scollo
Scott and Mary Ellen Garrett
2013 Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class Steering Committee
Learn More About Previous Leadership Classes
About the 2013 Leadership Class
The 2013 Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class is a phenomenal group of 44 individuals who represent the best in our community. They are successful, talented and faith filled Catholics who desire to grow in leadership and service to the Atlanta community. Of those 44 individuals:
- 20 are women and 24 are men
- 7 Hispanic (and bilingual) class members
- Members at 22 different Parishes
- Involved in 132 professional, social, and nonprofit organizations
- They work at Fortune 500 companies, major Atlanta law firms, nonprofit organizations, and small businesses.
- 5 class members own their own business
- Collectively involved in 51 Parish Ministries. Several have participated in and led CRHP retreats, are Extraordinary Ministers, and have led mission trips.
- 8 M.B.A.’s (with 1 in progress), 1 J.D., and 1 Ph.D.
- Marathon runners, triathletes, Zumba instructor, mountain biker, composer of film scores, published author, and student of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
As part of their participation in the program, Leadership Class members are asked to fundraise on behalf of CCA. Donations can be made to the program or to a specific class member. To learn more about this initiative or to donate, please visit www.CatholicCharitiesAtlanta.kintera.org/LeadershipClass
The CCA Leadership Class Program made its official debut in 2011. To see a list of the 2011 Leadership Class participants, please see the link below.
For more information on the Leadership Class Program, please contact:
Stephanie Ungashick, Senior Director of Marketing and Communications