Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class
About the Program
The Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class is an exciting opportunity for young and mid-management professionals to enhance their leadership skills and integrate their Catholic faith in the workplace. These selected professionals will:
- Learn their role as a servant leader.
- Develop tools for communicating the Catholic message in a secular business world through experts in professional and business ethics.
- Gain insight, from a Catholic perspective, on issues and struggles in the workplace that they may affect through leadership and service.
- Grow in awareness and understanding of Catholic Charities Atlanta and their programs and services.
Applying for the 2015 CCA Leadership Class
Nominations for the 2015 Leadership Class are now being accepted.
Mentor Program Information
The Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class provides an opportunity for senior Catholic business leaders to serve as mentors to high potential young Catholics who wish to develop their servant leadership skills within their organization. If you would like to be a mentor for the 2015, please fill out and submit the form below.
The mission of Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class is to inspire and empower Catholic men and women to become servant leaders through development, education, and active mentoring by the Catholic business community. Affiliation with the Leadership Class provides companies and organizations several unique opportunities to strongly support this important program. Please consider sponsoring a workshop or becoming a general sponsor. Sponsorship benefits include recognition on the CCA website, in printed Leadership Class materials, and in print ads. See below for more information:
Learn More About Previous Leadership Classes
The 2014 Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class is a phenomenal group of 48 individuals who represent the best in our community. They are successful, talented and faith filled Catholics who desire to grow in leadership and service to the Atlanta community. Of those 48 individuals:
- 21 are women and 27 are men
- Members at 19 different Parishes
- Involved in 147 professional, social, and nonprofit organizations
- Number of MBAs: 8 (one in progress, so 9 total!)
- Number of J.Ds: 8
- Number of business owners: 3
- Industries: Fortune 500, small businesses, education, religious organizations
- Number of Parish Ministries: 64
- Bible Study
- Religious Education
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Extraordinary Ministers
- Knights of Columbus
- Marriage Preparation Ministry
- 3 come from military families (2 air force and 1 Navy)
- Crossfit Participant, runners, hikers
- Coaches of youth in football, lacrosse, and baseball
- 4 year college varsity athlete in football and baseball
- Food Columnist for a local Atlanta food column, ‘The Classy Critic’
- Founder of children’s cooking school Mud Pie Cooking School
- Member worked as a professional violinist before going to law school
As part of their participation in the program, Leadership Class members are asked to fundraise on behalf of CCA. Donations can be made to the program or to a specific class member. To learn more about this initiative or to donate, please visit www.CatholicCharitiesAtlanta.kintera.org/LeadershipClass
For more information on the Leadership Class Program, please contact:
Kathleen Byrne, Special Events & Community Outreach Manager