Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class
About the Program
The Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class is an exciting opportunity for young and mid-management professionals to enhance their leadership skills and integrate their Catholic faith in the workplace. Participants will grow in awareness and understanding of Catholic Charities Atlanta and other service organizations throughout North Georgia. Additionally, these selected professionals will:
- Learn their role as a servant leader,
- Develop tools for communicating the Catholic message in a secular business world through experts in professional and business ethics,
- Gain insight, from a Catholic perspective, on issues and struggles in the workplace that they may affect through leadership and service.
Applying for the CCA Leadership Class 2013
Nominations for the 2013 Leadership Class will be accepted through May 3, 2013. Applications are due by June 21, 2013.
Mentor Program Information
The Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class provides an opportunity for senior Catholic business leaders to serve as mentors to high potential young Catholics who wish to develop their servant leadership skills within their organization. If you would like to be a mentor for the 2013, please fill out and submit the form below.
The mission of Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class is to inspire and empower Catholic men and women to become servant leaders through development, education, and active mentoring by the Catholic business community. Affiliation with the Leadership Class provides companies and organizations several unique opportunities to strongly support this important program. Please consider sponsoring a workshop or becoming a general sponsor. Sponsorship benefits include recognition on the CCA website, in printed Leadership Class materials, and in print ads. See below for more information:
Thank you to our 2012 Leadership Class Sponsors
Atlanta Catholic Business Conference
Boral Industries, Inc.
Integrated Catholic Life E-Magazine
Michael and Kathleen Cote
Scott and Mary Ellen Garrett
Amy and Del Hester
Mr. and Mrs. Ignacio Taboada
Greg and Mary Thompson
Rosemarie and David Thurston
Congratulations to the Leadership Class!
About the Leadership Class
The 2012 Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class is a phenomenal group of 43 individuals who represent the best in our community. They are successful, talented and faith filled Catholics who desire to grow in leadership and service to the Atlanta community. Of those 43 individuals:
- 18 are women and 25 are men
- 6 hold MBA’s
- 7 others have a Master’ degrees
- 1 is a PhD Candidate and 1 is aMasters Candidate
- 1 is a medical doctor and 1 is a medical physicist
- 2 are lawyers
- 1 is a architect
- They have served our country: 1 is retired US Army Captain and 1 is Retired US Air Force Captain
- 1 is a high school principal
- Several are CPAs
- 6 Class members own their own company
- 5 work for non-profit organizations
- 6 work for Fortune 500 Companies
- The class members represent 43 different Atlanta companies
- They attend 19 different parishes and are involved in 26 various parish ministries
- Collectively, they volunteer their time for 115 different community, academic, and social organizations
As part of their participation in the program, Leadership Class members are asked to fundraise on behalf of CCA. Donations can be made to the program or to a specific class member. To learn more about this initiative or to donate, please visit www.CatholicCharitiesAtlanta.kintera.org/LeadershipClass
The CCA Leadership Class Program made its official debut in 2011. To see a list of the 2011 Leadership Class participants, please see the link below.
For more information on the Leadership Class Program or Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact:
Stephanie Ungashick, Senior Director of Marketing and Communications