Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class
About the Program
The Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class is an exciting opportunity for young and mid-management professionals to enhance their leadership skills and integrate their Catholic faith in the workplace. These selected professionals will:
- Learn their role as a servant leader.
- Develop tools for communicating the Catholic message in a secular business world through experts in professional and business ethics.
- Gain insight, from a Catholic perspective, on issues and struggles in the workplace that they may affect through leadership and service.
- Grow in awareness and understanding of Catholic Charities Atlanta and their programs and services.
Applying for the 2016 CCA Leadership Class
Nominations for the 2016 Leadership Class are now being accepted. We will be accepting nominations through Friday, June 13, 2016.
Mentor Program Information
The Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class provides an opportunity for senior Catholic business leaders to serve as mentors to high potential young Catholics who wish to develop their servant leadership skills within their organization. If you would like to be a mentor for the 2016, please fill out and submit the form below.
The mission of Catholic Charities Atlanta Leadership Class is to inspire and empower Catholic men and women to become servant leaders through development, education, and active mentoring by the Catholic business community. Affiliation with the Leadership Class provides companies and organizations several unique opportunities to strongly support this important program. Please consider sponsoring a workshop or becoming a general sponsor. Sponsorship benefits include recognition on the CCA website, in printed Leadership Class materials, and in print ads. See below for more information, the second link will take you to our secure, online donation page:
Thank You 2015 Sponsors!
Cumberland Corner Bakery Café
We have an amazing group of talented and faithful men and women in this year’s class. Of the 36 class members, there are 18 women and 18 men. Let us share with you the collective accomplishments of this year’s class.
- They represent 14 parishes throughout the Archdiocese of Atlanta
- They are involved in 92 Professional, Social, and Non-Profit Organizations
- They are members or lead numerous Parish Ministries such as
- Bible Study
- Religious Education
- Vincent de Paul
- Extraordinary Ministers
- Knights of Columbus
- Marriage Preparation Ministry
- Stephen Ministry
- Young Adult Ministry
- Their careers are varied and include working for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses as well as in education, religious, or non-profit organizations.
- 9 of them hold an M.B.A, 3 hold law degrees and 4 are business owners.
- 3 have served in the military (2 Army and 1 Navy)
They are also:
- Crossfit Participants, runners, sailors, and hikers
- Coaches of youth in soccer, baseball, and ice hockey
- One is a singer with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- One is an Eagle Scout
- 2 have completed the Camino de Santiago – a Catholic pilgrimage through Northern Spain
- One is a bass player
- And one has performed in a world premier Italian language play in Bari, Italy
As part of their participation in the program, Leadership Class members are asked to fundraise on behalf of CCA. Donations can be made to the program or to a specific class member. To learn more about this initiative or to donate, please visit www.CatholicCharitiesAtlanta.kintera.org/LeadershipClass
Learn More About Previous Leadership Classes
For more information on the Leadership Class program, please contact:
Julia Bacce-Moseley, Special Events & Community Outreach Coordinator