Volunteer Application and Forms
Complete the application after you have attended an orientation, or met with the Catholic Charities employee with whom you expect to perform your service. The application will be processed after approval by the Program Director who will supervise you.
Forms for all volunteers:
Additional forms for volunteers over the age of 18 who will provide direct services to children, the elderly or vulnerable individuals, or have access to confidential information on an ongoing basis:
All volunteers for Catholic Charities must comply with the Archdiocese of Atlanta Office of Child and Youth Protection guidelines. Volunteers over the age of eighteen who will provide direct services to children, the elderly or vulnerable individuals must undergo a background check and receive training which includes viewing the “You Matter” video. To access the video online, click HERE.
- Background Investigation Consent, Notification and Authorization (one signature page)
- Safe Environment Compliance Adults (sign after viewing “You Matter” video)
- Updated Policy on the Protection of Children and Vulnerable Individuals (print and return acknowledgment)
- Code of Conduct (print and return acknowledgment)
- Ministerial Standards for Educators (print and return acknowledgment)
- Ministerial Standards when dealing with Vulnerable Individuals (print and return acknowledgment)
- Waiver of Liability
Mail your completed application to:
Catholic Charities Atlanta
680 West Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Or Fax to our confidential number: 404-885-7477
Contact Margaret Prickett
Manager of Volunteer Resources
For a narrated New Volunteer Orientation presentation, please click HERE.