Partners & Collaborators
Catholic Charities Atlanta has a long history of partnering and collaborating with other organizations to fulfill its mission. These relationships are critical in helping us to do the most good for those we serve.
Partners are organizations that dedicate facilities and significant resources toward our programs and services.
- Career Ministry at Holy Spirit Catholic Church
- Garnett Ridge Boys and Girls Club
- Goodwill of North Georgia
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church
- St. John Neumann Regional Catholic School
- St. Philip Benizi
- Senior Connections
More than 18 parishes throughout metropolitan Atlanta provide space for our mental health counselors to meet with clients.
Words of support from one of our partners, Senior Connections…
“The Kitchen Assistantship Program developed by Catholic Charities Atlanta and our Executive Chef is a great example of an innovative way that Catholic Charities is working to provide their clients with on-the-job training and U.S. job references. In addition, it is a great help to our staff. The Kitchen Assistantship provides refugee clients with valid U.S. work experience, a certificate upon completion, and a job reference while also providing Senior Connections with much needed assistance in a difficult economic time. Refugees are learning transferrable skills that are absolutely necessary in today’s market.”
Collaborators support Catholic Charities by working together on specific programs and initiatives.
- Catholic Charities USA
- Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
- Council on Accreditation
- Georgia Department of Human Resources: Division of Family and Children Services
- Georgia Department of Human Services Promoting Safe and Stable Families (PSSF)
- Guide Star
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence
- Refugee Family Services
- Refugee Resettlement and Immigration Services of Atlanta
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta
- Technical College System of Georgia
- THREADS Ministry
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- United Way
Words of support from one of our collaborators, THREADS Ministry……
“Catholic Charities Atlanta Parent Talk Program strengthens high-risk vulnerable families. Parent Talk is known in the Atlanta community for its niche of working with Spanish speaking families. The program has bilingual and bicultural case managers that provide culturally relevant services to families. In addition to providing home-based parenting education, Parent Talk helps families by educating them about resources available to them in the Atlanta community, providing baby supplies, counseling and transporting clients. CCA’s program collaborates with other community agencies such as THREADS, to coordinate services.”